When you are starting your credit repair business, it is important to know how to write dispute letters and make a call to remove those disputes. But if you are a total newbie or an experienced professional who wants to save time, you can use this automated dispute management tool. This post will review DisputeBee and learn how to use DisputeBee to create dispute letters.
Disclaimer: Read Our Affiliate Disclosure
What is DisputeBee?
DisputeBee is an automated CRM dispute software that allows the user to create and track disputes. As a beginner, you might have a little knowledge about what a dispute means in credit repair, if not. Let me explain it to you.
When you audit a credit report, you might find certain negative information or entries you haven’t made. This includes collections, credit inquiries, late payments, bankruptcies, medical debt, and more. So, you have to report a dispute to the respective credit bureaus (Experian, Equifax, or TransUnion), who have listed them. In the dispute letter, we mention the error with supporting evidence and ask the credit bureau to recheck and remove the item.
But how to write a dispute letter? Here is when DisputeBee comes into the picture.
Once you have audited the credit report, you can combine the similar negative entries and create an automated letter that can be directly mailed to the respective bureaus. You don’t have to write letters for individual disputes manually; instead, using DisputeBee, combine the disputes of a single bureau, and the letter is automatically written for you.
Isn’t this amazing?
Features of DisputeBee –
- Support all three bureaus.
- Add unlimited clients and team members.
- Automated dispute letter and bulk letter generation.
- Intelligent Letter Suggester
- Client Portal
- Dispute collection, bureaus, collectors, inquiries, payments, med debts, and more.
- Pre-Written Letter templates and dispute process tracker.
Use The Space Shuttle Strategy Made by Our Founder to Fix Your Credit Repair on Own.
It’s The Best Thing You Will Come Across Today.
How to Use DisputeBee?
Okay, you so have understood what the DisputeBee software is; we will now learn how to use DisputeBee and create dispute letters.
Requirement – IdentityIQ credentials
Steps to use DisputeBee –
- Open DisputeBee on your PC and log in using your user credentials.
- You will be presented with an interactive dashboard with all the tools and features. Click on the Settings button from the left side menu to fill in your basic information. Also, scroll down and fill in your IdentityIQ information to get started.
- Now, click on the credit report option from the left side menu to start auditing the credit reports. We will have to import the credit report using the upload button.
Bonus tip: You can get your credit report for free on the Annual Credit Report (One per year).
- Once imported and audited, items along with the credit scores from all the three bureaus are displayed on your dashboard. We will now identify the negative items, and if we find any, we need to raise disputes.
- Let’s see how to raise disputes in DisputeBee; Click on the dispute option from the left side menu and select the source. In our example, we will select the credit report as the source since we have already imported and audited it.
- We will select the dispute option among all the three credit bureaus from the list of all the credit entries. Once we have done selecting, click on the Next button to review the entries we have selected for disputes. This helps us realize if we have selected the right bureau and the right entry to create a dispute letter.
- Click on “Create Disputes Now,” and you will be directed to a new page where we can start creating dispute letters. Select all the disputes you want to club into a single letter and then click on “Create Letters Now. “
- You can now find an automated letter ready to print and mail to the respective credit bureau. You can also use the pen icon to edit any changes in the letter if you wish to.
- This information is taken from the basic profile information form we filled in the second step. Once you are satisfied with the dispute letter, download it and mail it to the respective credit bureau.
Why DisputeBee is a Must-Have Software?
When you start a credit repair business, it will be difficult to write dispute letters in bulk for your clients. Also, time is an important factor as clients are already impatient. Using DisputeBee, it gets much easier and time-saving to create dispute letters and track their status.
Besides, DisputeBee also disputes negative information from collectors, bureaus, inquiries, collections, payments, bankruptcy, and much more. This simplifies your work as everything is on a hub in a single space. Moreover, intelligent letter suggester and pre-written letter templates make it easier for you to create dispute letters accordingly.
Get 3-bureau reports (updated quarterly) + 24×7 Credit and Identity monitoring + $1m Identity Theft Insurance at Unbelievable Price. ($29.95/Mo)
Is the Price Justified? [DisputeBee Review] –
There are two plans available on DisputeBee, and we will review each of these plans along with the pricing.
To start with, let us discuss the individual plan,
The individual plan on DisputeBee supports all three bureaus and helps you create multiple disputes. You can raise personal disputes to Bureaus, Collectors, Inquiries, Med debt, Payments, Bankruptcy, and other Collections. You also get to use the pre-written letter templates and intelligent letter suggester tool with the individual plan to make the job easier for you.
Pricing – $39/Month – Get Plan
The individual plan is fairly justifiable, and you don’t get many tools to access it. The price is a bit high because you don’t have to create many dispute letters. But if you are concerned about fixing your credit score and removing the negative entries, you definitely have to sign up for the DisputeBee Program.
Starting a credit repair business is a hefty job, and if you don’t complete the jobs on time, you will lose the clients. The Business plan on DisputeBee simplifies your work by integrating the most important tools such as Zapier and Client Billing. Additionally, you get to create bulk dispute letters and add unlimited clients without having to pay extra. This is quite a deal.
You can create custom letter templates, provide a client portal and use advanced dispute strategies. This should make your work much easier and save a good time.
Pricing – $99/Month – Get Plan
The Business plan is great if you are a growing client repair business; it includes all the advanced tools and strategies that make your work easier. Moreover, you can add unlimited members to the team and also provide a client portal, which is an advantage of the private label.
Pros and Cons [DisputeBee Review]
Also read: How to Write a Dispute Letter to Creditor
Frequently Asked Questions
1. Is DisputeBee a useful?
DisputeBee is useful because it saves time by creating automated dispute letters. Moreover, it is a great addition to your credit repair business with integrations such as E-Contract, Zapier, and Client portal.
No, you don’t need to have a credit repair business license, but it is beneficial to have one from your state license board. Additionally, your state may force a license compulsion, get a word with your attorney before starting the business.
DisputeBee is one of the most important software you need to have as a credit repair business owner. It is an automated software that allows the user to create and track disputes without taking much trouble. Using it for personal use may be a bit pricy and limited, but this is a must-have tool on the list if you are in a credit repair business.